Sunday, 10 May 2015

Case Study Reflection


In the project we were working as a group of four people, and our tasks were divided between us.

My task was to create the meeting questions, Saif task is to record the video and reserve the time with the sales manager who was responsible for being our guide and for the meeting, Mohammed ali was responsible for asking the questions; finally Ali almansoori task was the montage and editing the video and combing the video, sound and the pictures.

We chose the Army officer club to be our facility because we trained there and they have so many activities such as gym, swimming, pool, gun shooting, football and sona.

We collected the data from Mr.Haitham the sales manager. I discovered so much information about the place like when it built, the restaurant it has, the wedding halls and much more.

The results wasn’t as I expected, because I got many things I didn’t know about the officer club. If I did the project again I would do some changes like record the video while we were meeting to record the place and getting information at the same time.

 Other changes would be getting much more interesting montaging.  

No comments:

Post a Comment